It looks like Golden State Stimulus II payments are supposed to be distributed this week, according to the California Franchise Tax Board.
SF GATE reports that payments will be released on Friday, with an estimate of 2 million direct deposit payments.
To qualify for the Golden State Stimulus II, recipients had to make less than $75,000. See the full list of requirements:
- Filed 2020 taxes
- Have a California Adjusted Gross Income of $1-$75,000
- Have wages $75,000 or less
- Be a California resident for more than half of the 2020 tax year
- Be a California resident on the date payment is issued
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent by another taxpayer
Those who have not submitted their tax returns have until October 15th to do so. If you have already filed, most eligible recipients do not need to do anything.
See the full list of qualifications, payment estimate and more information here.