Active-duty military members and veterans (including myself) will be honored at restaurants across the country next week with free and discounted meals. Most locations ask for your military I.D. Here are just a few locations but CLICK HERE for a complete list!!
- Applebee's: Veterans and active-duty service members can select a free meal from a limited menu on Veteran's Day.
- BJ's Restaurant: Active-duty service members and veterans can get a free entrée up to $14.95 on Veteran's Day by presenting a military ID or proof of service.
- Black Angus Steakhouse: Black Angus is offering veterans and active-duty military a certified Angus beef top sirloin steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli and a non-alcoholic beverage for $9.99 on Veterans Day
- California Pizza Kitchen:CPK will offer a special Veterans Day menu from which active-duty military members and veterans can choose a free entrée
- Chili's Grill & Bar: Active-duty service members and veterans can get a free meal on Veterans Day
- Golden Corral: Golden Corral offers a free dine-in dinner for veterans, retirees, and active-duty members on Veterans Day from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- IHOP: Active-duty service members and veterans can get a free order of Red, White, & Blue Pancakes from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on Veterans Day.
- Joe's Crab Shack: Veterans can get 20% off their check on Veterans Day.
- Little Caesars Pizza: Active-duty service members and veterans can get a free $5 Hot-N-Ready lunch combo meal on Veterans Day from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Photo Credit: Getty Images