Wellness Shot: Keep Your Kids From Swallowing Coins

A new report shows the number of childhood emergency room visits has doubled in the last 25 years and they are saying the biggest reason is because kids are swallowing things they shouldn't be. Coins, toys, batteries, and magnets are just some of the things being swallowed by kids. Coins are the most frequent objects swallowed. Experts remind parents to be really vigilant. Keep small items away from your kids.

Experts recommend getting down on the floor so that you are at your child's level. See what they would see.