Totally Awesome Weekend Events In The Bay Area 8/2-8/4
- The 6th Annual Sonoma Veg Fest is this Saturday in Santa Rosa. Entrance is $5 but proceeds go to a local non-profit. There’s a kid zone, pet adoptions, music, food and one of my favs Karen’s Naturals will be there.
- The Lark Theater in Larkspur (Marin County) is showing 80s movies at 8pm every Friday in August and this friday they are showing ‘Labyrinth.’ You can visit our contest page for tickets!
- FREE CONCERT @ STERN GROVE- PSYCHEDELIC FURS- 2PM- 19TH AVE & SLOAT BLVD, SF get there early because once the grove fills up they don’t let anyone else without a hand stamp in. The park is open to the public beginning at 6am. Stern Grove is NOT in Golden Gate Park.
- Fremont Festival Of The Arts-Sat & Sun-FREE The 36th annual Fremont Festival of the Arts returns to Downtown Fremont on August 3 & 4 from 10 am – 6 pm. The largest free street festival west of the Mississippi with activities and entertainment for all ages.
- Santa Clara County Fair is also happening this weekend to if you happen to be in the South Bay check it out.
- CASEY KASEM AT40 The 80s August 3rd, 1985) Prince shows up twice with Raspberry Beret and Pop Life