The first socially distant concert took place in Arkansas this week and fans got a first look at how the new normal could be for concerts post-pandemic.
Bishop Gunn singer/guitarist Travis McCready put on a socially distant gig and here's what the restrictions at the venue included:
- capacity cut from 1,000 people to just 200
- all concertgoers were kept six feet apart (either by official tape or by specified grouped seating)
- fans had their temperatures taken upon arrival and were required to wear masks at all times
- just 10 people at one time were allowed to use the restrooms
- the bar was only able to sell drinks that were already pre-packaged or 'have lids'
Would you go follow these rules just to see your favorite artist?
Photo Credit: Getty