91 CVS drive-thru pharmacies in California will be conducting coronavirus tests.
The following Bay Area CVS Pharmacy locations are opening drive-thru testing:
- Antioch, 4028 Lone Tree Way
- Fremont, 2000 Driscoll Road
- Hayward, 26059 Mission Blvd.
- Napa, 291 South Coombs St.
- Oakland, 7200 Bancroft Ave.
- Pinole, 1617 Canyon Drive
- San Francisco, 377 32nd Ave.
- San Leandro, 1550 E. 14th St.
- Vallejo, 1193 Admiral Callaghan Lane
CVS says its goal is to process 1.5 million tests a week at NO COST to patients. Patients must make an appointment via cvs.com.
Photo Credit: Getty Images