Hope’s mission is to improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities and mental health needs. They serve approximately 3,500 people and their families in six counties and provide a broad spectrum of services. Hope Services receives partial funding from the state, through regional centers, your donation will help close the gap.
Hope Thrift stores – Owned by Hope services, with 100% of every purchase going to support our mission to improve the lives of people with developmental disabilities and mental health needs. When you shop and save at Hope THRIFT, you’re supporting Hope Services, a local nonprofit that’s been helping to improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities—such as autism spectrum disorders, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy—since 1954.
- · Hope Thrift store – 3 locations, San Jose, Fremont and Watsonville
- · Aisles filled with high-end merchandise at affordable prices.
- Whether you’re on the search for fashion, housewares, toys or bikes, HopeTHRIFT has something to fulfill your every need.
- · Senior Tuesdays and every Saturday - 50% off most items
- · Website: https://www.hopeservices.org/
Guide To Your Best Thrifting Scores from UC Berkeley Fashion Blog Garb below!