San Francisco's iconic Pier 39 has reopened to the public following a months-long closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, there will be updated health guidelines and safety measures in place for guests and employees.
Some of the changes include the following:
- A new designated entrance and exit in the PIER 39 Entrance Plaza has been added to monitor traffic flow
- Decreased maximum occupancy level to ensure guests can safely social distance
- New cleaning and sanitizing protocols on the major touch points throughout the property
- Touch-less transactions encouraged
- Added additional outdoor seating throughout the property
Officials said employees have also gone through training on how to maintain the new and increased health and safety protocols.
The Pier will also have modified hours and not all merchants will be open. You can CHECK HERE to see which ones are open.
Pier 39's parking garage is offering special discounted parking rates for those who make reservations on the Pier 39 website!
Photo Credit: Getty Images