How To Get More Money Back This Tax Season If You Are A Parent

If you’re a working parent, an increased #TaxRefund could put money back in your pocket! 

You might be eligible for the California Earned Income Tax Credit and/or the Young Child Tax Credit. 

Click below to access a super easy calculator to find out if you qualify. This is also available to you if you file your taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, as opposed to a Social Security number. Try it, you might get your money back!

Photo Credit: Getty

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content