Alameda County announced new health guidelines that include the reopening of some businesses and social gatherings of groups of less than12 or These so-called "social bubbles" should meet outside and should be made up of folks from different households that should be maintained for a minimum of three weeks .If you decide to get together with friends it is still recommended that everyone in the meet-up agrees to wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
Child care and extracurricular activities for children such as day camps are also now permitted. The full list of rules is below:
- Meet outdoors
- Maintain six feet social distance
- All parties should wear a face covering at all times
- Try to avoid the use of shared objects like utensils and toys
- Limit the number of households and people involved. Max 12
- Stay home if you are not feeling well